Entries

Good Listen: Christina Aguilera's Billboard Interview




Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Today, Christina Aguilera's hour long interview with Billboard Editorial Director Bill Werde was released. The interview was filmed last week for Billboard's Film & TV Conference Music Conference.

The interview is extremely lengthy, so I just let it run in a separate tab while I still web surfed and listened - because it's really that interesting. Christina was very insightful during this interview, talking about being labeled as "a bitch," getting cast on the "Mickey Mouse Club," her friendship with Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, the music industry, her movie roles and wanting to break away from pop songs like "Genie In A Bottle."




It was so refreshing to hear her passion and knowledge about the entertainment industry, and just life in general. I would definitely recommend listening to it if I you have the time, I thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, I just might buy "Lotus" - I'm SERIOUS, she left a really good impression on me! Her passion and knowledge was really inspiring, plus there was no shade or self-indulgence!

7 comments:

  1. this was actually a nice interview. i enjoyed it, and I am looking forward to Lotus a little bit more now. Although there was SOME shade when talking about Burlesque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can someone give me the time of the interview when she talks about being labeled as a bitch? I'm curious as to her response given that she really is one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really loves the phrases 'foot in the door' and 'full circle', doesn't she?
    But in all seriousness, I really enjoyed this! It was nice to see a gracious side to her, I think her recent difficulties HAVE humbled her which was something that was pretty goddamn necessary to be quite honest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She just released that Sia song she was talking about, "Blank Page" on her Vevo/youtube.
    Wow! I'm definitely going to buy this album.
    She's so open and honest in this video. I love her viewpoint on the music industry and I see the she REEEALY cares about the music she produces and the music that she works on with the artists on The Voice.
    Yeah, this interview was long but I wanted to hear more. Especially more QA from the audience.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved