Entries

Update: ALL Snippets From Xtina's 'Lotus'




Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Three snippets from Christina Aguilera's upcoming album "Lotus" have leaked: the "Lotus" intro, "Red Hot Kinda Love" and "Army Of Me." Check them out below!

(I'm sure the links will drop so bare with me and I'll try to keep them working as well as adding any more snippet leaks we may get tonight.)

Updated @ 10:26 a.m. ET - All snippets below!


Doesn't the intro of "Let There Be Love" kinda remind you of "Girl Gone Wild" by Madonna? Oh well, life was served on that snippet and I know what track I'll be jumping to first. And "Around the World" slayed, come with that heat Legend X.

With only two weeks to go until the album hits shelves on November 13, we should be getting Amazon previews of all the tracks very shortly followed immediately by, most likely, the album leak.

13 comments:

  1. So honestly, someone give me a time frame.... when will this leak??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had a guess, it would be sometime over the weekend or early next week. The album releases on Nov. 9 in Germany so the leak isn't too far off, especially given RCA's track record of keeping their stuff under lock and key. I'm actually shocked the album made it this far without leaking.

      Delete
    2. I really hope it doesn't leak. I actually feel bad that the leak is partly what ruined Bionic. She deserves a fair shot to redeem herself.

      Delete
  2. I didn't expect that from Xtina, i'm really liking what i'm hearing! those snippets shits on bionic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sampling "midnight city" already...?
    i really wish that song would go away now. it's like "pon de floor" all over again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dare I say, this isn't generic sounding enough for me. Why am I so weak? the Max Martin 'Let there be love' snippet is already my fav. Why so much Alex Da Kid??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and by the way, my faves so far:

    - Make The World Move
    - Your Body
    - Let There Be Love (even tho it sounds like a Girl Gone Wild Rip-off)
    - Blank Page (not for this snippet but for the demo)
    - and Light Up The Sky

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah i forgot Around the World..

    Doesnt the instrumental on Empty Words sounds like Skyscraper?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would be fun if Xtina had hairy amrpits in Your Body music video

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved