Entries

Finally: Selena Gomez Sexes It Up In Movie Poster




Thursday, February 7, 2013


It's always a wonderful thing when a Disney starlet rips of their clothes and reveals they've been hiding a smoking hot body. Poor Bieber. He needs to try and grovel for forgiveness cause she's hot.

Selena Gomez is set to star is the upcoming film Spring Breakers, which will be released just before summer.

While I know nothing about this movie because it looks terrible based on these cheap pics, the sexiness may entice a peak at the trailer.




In other news: I had NO idea she was a Disney chick until a week ago. Some show about Wizards or something. I don't know. I stopped watching Disney when That's So Raven was canceled.

Also: I have that same necklace.

1 comment:

  1. This movie went to a festival, don't remember wich one. Also it has like 3 Britney songs on the soundtrack and the it has Vanessa Hudgens on it, so I'M READY!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved