Entries

Justin Timberlake Unveils '20/20' Tracklist, Cover




Wednesday, February 6, 2013

You are looking at Justin Timberlake's album cover for "The 20/20 Experience," his upcoming third-studio album! Check out the tracklist below, followed by my typical negativity toward something non-Britney related thoughts!



Ten tracks for an album always felt sort of pretentious to me. Having an album of ten tracks doesn't equal an album of all killer, just as an album with 20 tracks doesn't mean you're getting all filler. You would think after such a long wait, he would treat his fans with something more than ten songs - three of which we've already heard. OKAY. I'll stop bitching. 

The album cover is nice and serves the purpose. I was looking forward to seeing those baby blue eyes though. When I cuddle up with that CD on cold winter nights, I'd much rather imagine Justin's face caressing my crotch than a phoropter.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the album cover...as for the tracklist...bitch could have given us at least 12 tracks. *pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of Christina's Bionic album cover a bit...Hope it doesn't tank as bad as she did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cover's a little on the nose and some of these song titles are cringeworthy...

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved