Entries

Britney: 'I won't return on X Factor'




Friday, January 11, 2013

Britney Spears has confirmed that she won't return as a judge on The X Factor. Read her statement below:
“I’ve made the very difficult decision not to return for another season. I had an incredible time doing the show and I love the other judges and I am so proud of my teens but it’s time for me to get back in the studio,” Britney said in a statement. Watching them all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much! I can’t wait to get back out there and do what I love most"

6 comments:

  1. hahaha yeah right, i guess miss spears wasnt worth all that money....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britney was great on X Factor, made an easy 15 mil. But lets get back to some MUSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A "flop" who's currently in the top 10 all over the world. Okay. You fat Britney haters get dumber by the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dumbass. She was signed to do only one season anyways. Good try tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how people hate on Britney when she was the highest paid female musician of 2012 and all :/ #floptinawho?

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay so, i'm not even just saying this cause i'm a britney fan and wanna make her look good, BUT.....
    she was only set to don just ONE season in the first place!

    look back at media articles from when they announced her joining.
    you don't get FIRED at the end of your first season when you were only signed up to DO ONE season...

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved