Entries

Pitbull - 'Everybody Fucks' (Yes, You Read That Right)




Thursday, November 1, 2012

Yesterday, "Everybody Fucks".......a deluxe edition track from Pibull's upcoming album "Global Warming" leaked. The track features Akon on the hook and bridge, as well as rapper David Rush on the second verse.



When I first saw the song, I did a double-take on the title and was just like....

I was ready to drag this crass ass song through the deepest pits of hell - but it's actually really catchy, in fact I've already played it more than once. Don't hold it against me.

3 comments:

  1. Soo... u do like orgies i see... LMAO

    I cant stand Akon's vocal ability...

    He just gets on my nervs, just like Ne-yo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0_0

    ...

    (*judging you for your co-sign.)

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved