Entries

Chris Brown Working On New Album?




Thursday, November 8, 2012


Fortune? Yeah, I forgot it was released this year too. It was apparently just a figment of Billboard's imagination, and Chris is already looking to move on to another era, even though it's only been 5 months since its release.

The first single from the album, "Nobody's Perfect," is due out tomorrow. Some fans though the song was a track from his "Fan of a Fan 2" mixtape that co-stars some really skinny and irrelevant rapper with an animal name I can't recall Tyga (I couldn't think of his name to save my life). That's not the case, though. The radio host of LA's Power 106 radio show tweeted that the track wouldn't even be on the mixtape, but is coming from a new album instead.


I'm still a fan of Chris' music, but let us all pray that the quality doesn't suffer for quantity.

5 comments:

  1. this is a serious question and i hope any one that decides to reply takes it as such: what's your favorite chris brown song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Easily 'Take You Down.'

      'Superhuman' means a lot to me too, but I don't know if it's my favorite b/c it's great or b/c it makes me really nostalgic.

      Delete
  2. Probably either "Beautiful People" or "Forever."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah
      Beautiful People
      Turn Up The Music
      Forever
      Grafitti
      Yeah 3x


      Oh and NO AIR! From Jordin Sparks but he his feat, soo

      Delete
  3. chris brown is my favorite dancer after ciara. and his first single always blew me away!
    LOOK AT ME NOW
    I CAN TRANSFORM YA
    TURN UP THE MUSIC and so and so

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved