Entries

Kelly Clarkson Premieres 'Catch My Breath'




Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Today, Kelly Clarkson premiered "Catch My Breath," the lead single to her upcoming greatest hits album "Chapter One." Check out the mid-tempo pop/rock track below!



Not as immediately infectious as I was hoping. I could argue that there were more - well, ahem, Stronger - single candidates from her last album than this. Still, it's Kelly Clarkson though - so her 'Meh' tracks are still better than anything from most artists.

2 comments:

  1. I love kween kelly!!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this song, still wishing for Let Me Down to be released though!

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Hot This Week

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved