Entries

Demi Lovato Confirms New Music, Covers 'Teen Vogue'




Monday, October 8, 2012

Coming off the huge success of second "Unbroken" single, "Give Your Heart A Break," Demi Lovato has confirmed that she has new music coming by the end of the year! The news was also confirmed by Latina magazine.
I will say that I'm tired of all the dubstep that's on the radio right now—I think it's going to be out in two months. I want to make something that people will listen to for a while, rather than something that's just trendy. I feel like I've grown as a person, and I want my music to grow with me.
Werk that X-Factor USA exposure; good for Demi striking while the iron is hot! Speaking of hot, check out more stunning pics from her 'Teen Vogue' shoot below:






2 comments:

  1. Amazing I love her sincere and obviously her music !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never liked her until the xfactor!! shes beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Hot This Week

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved