Entries

Britney Teases Blackout 2.0




Friday, October 26, 2012

WHAT THE FLYING F*CK. SWEET BABY JESUS BASTED IN AUNT JEMIMA'S SYRUP AND COATED IN CANDY CORN. 

Y'all read my conspiracy theory a few days ago regarding if Britney has been secretly working on Album 8 - the rumors have been swirling ever since Britney was filmed in a recording studio with Darkchild, and after "Blackout" producer Danja tweeted that another collaboration between him and Britney was "coming."

Well, just minutes ago Britney tweeted something VERY cryptic...



"BLACKOUT 2.0?" -- BITCH SAY WAT?

Danja tweeted something similar earlier today....



Where there's smoke, there's fire....

Unless you've lived under a rock, today (Oct. 26) is Blackout's fifth birthday; while the album was critically panned at the time of its release, which was during Britney's very public breakdown, upon future listens - "Blackout" is now critically lauded as the album that launched today's iteration of pop music. "Blackout" is highly regarded as not just Britney's best work, but one of the best pop albums of the new millennium. I cannot believe Britney not just tweeted about the album's birthday, but hints at a direct successor....

MUCH more on this in the future....

14 comments:

  1. I agree that Blackout was one of her greatest, but why do I feel like Femme Fatale is always overlooked? I think it's among her best, and the return of Max Martin to the list of producers threw in the classic Britney feel on the record mixed with today's pop/electronic music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BLACKOUT is, no doubt, her best body of work (imo) But FF was really an incredible album. Perfect production, Perfect vocals and little to no Filler. As much as Danja's work on Blackout was incredible, No one can match Max Martin/Dr Luke in the way they can do SO much. yea I Love FF

      Delete
    2. I don't know if I would consider Dr. Luke to be someone "no one can match." If you look at Danja's, Max Martin's and Dr. Luke's production discographies.... Dr. Luke's is the only one with little to no variation is sound/style of production.

      Delete
    3. I'm wayyy too hard on Femme Fatale along with many other people - but PERSONALLY, I think "Femme Fatale" was one of her lessor albums only because it didn't feel like a 'Britney' album the entire way through. All the tracks are either really good, or totally filler. I thought "Circus" was far superior and that Dr. Luke and Max's work on that album was truly "the classic Britney feel mixed with today's pop/electronic music."

      "Circus" (the song) still knocks to this day! Such a traditional pop song with a modern feel. Dr. Luke needs to give us more of that.

      Delete
  2. Please Baby Lord Jesus let it be true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ACTUALLY CAME INSTANTLY. LITERALLY HAD AN ORGASM. UGHHHH YESSSSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS BRITNEY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for her to work with Danja again. I am so excited for an 8th album. BUT Blackout was everything. It's not just an album, it's truly an ERA. We were always on the edge of our seats with Blackout. I don't think Britney could, or would want to, recreate that energy. For a Blackout 2.0, I want innovation. I want game-changing, soul-crushing, raw, forward-thinking music. Candid Britney. I love when Britney talks about sex but I think she's past the sex/club/party stage in her life and I think a Blackout 2.0 should reflect what's actually going on with her and the trial, the conservatorship, her engagement, her kids. Britney needs her Ray of Light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ma bahday is ready for crothout 2.0

    still don't see this album coming before late 2013, early 2014.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved