Entries

Hot: New Ester Dean & Missy Elliott




Wednesday, January 23, 2013


Has anyone seen Pitch Perfect? Oh my gosh, totally made me fall in love with Ester Dean! That movie is totally hilarious. If you haven't seen it, go find a REDBOX.
 

She just released a new song with Missy Elliott called "How You Love It." The beat is really nice and I love the way the bass drops for the first verse. It's just not really different from stuff I've heard before. I thought it was "Dance (A$$)" by Big Sean. Then again, I've always said I prefer when most producers stay producers. They never seem to save any of the good stuff for themselves.

Listen to the song below, courtesy of RapUp.

1 comment:

  1. sup aca-bitches...?!

    i second that. i really like ester dean's output for other artists, but find her own music underwhelming ("drop it low" being the only exception); same thing with ne-yo, the-dream, sean garrett, et. al.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved