Entries

Bieber Previews Acoustic Album




Friday, January 18, 2013

You can already pre-order Believe Acoustic, but for you impatient Beliebers out there here's a preview of what's to come.

It has been 6 years since i started this youtube channel and in those years you have all taken a small town kid from Canada who didnt even know dreams were possible and let me live a life that i am forever grateful for. I promise that as long as you are there for me I will always try to do better and to keep going. Thank you for the last 6 years and look for many more to come. #alwaysKidrauhl

And to thank you and since my new album #BELIEVEacoustic comes out January 29th...I decided to sing you one of my favorite songs from it ..... TAKE YOU. Hope you like it.

Thank you again. Much Love


1 comment:

  1. not a fan of his music at all and i truly believe he's a high functioning autistic and lame as fuck, but i looooove the acoustic version of "boyfriend"

    production really can make or break a song.
    artists really need to realize this (*glances at kelly's "kisses down below" in my trash)

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved