Entries

I'm Bopping! New Music: OneRepublic - ‘If I Lose Myself’




Monday, December 24, 2012

OneRepublic, WAIT! What is this?! 

It's so OneRepublic...but different. I can't put my finger on it, but I'm pleasantly surprised! Usually their music is pop but heavier influence on the alternative side, but this song seems opposite. It reminds me of The Police's "Message In A Bottle" in some places, then it builds into a chorus breakdown. Beyond feeling this!


Their last single "Feel Again" is really underrated too, it took a while for me to, ahem, well...feel it but I'm definitely bopping to that too.

OneRepublic's new album "Native" releases sometime early next year.

1 comment:

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved