Entries

Any Paramore Fans Out There?! Band Confirms New Album




Sunday, December 9, 2012

If you don't know who Paramore is, then you're lying. You had to have heard "The Only Exception," "Misery Business," Twilight soundtrack lead single "Decode" or hell, even "Airplanes" by B.O.B. which features Paramore lead singer Hayley Williams.

If those songs don't ring a bell, then sit the hell down and repent for your sins. Pastor LEM is here to purify you: Get into this and this (the hook and bridge are perfection!!), oh, and this too (those vocals in the final minute!!!). They may be a rock band, but I can see many of you guys enjoying their tracks since they tier on the edge of mainstream.

ANYWAYS, Paramore has confirmed that their long awaited fourth studio album will be titled "Paramore" and release on April 9, 2013. Their lead single is titled "Now" and will release sometime next month! This will be Paramore's first album without previous band mates, brothers Zac and Josh Farro who left after a band disagreement.

Yes, years before I officially pledged my allegiance to the Haus of Godney, I was a wannabe hipster rebel in High School that attempted to fit in with teenage angst-ridden cool kids in my creative writing class that often listened to indie-inspired bands like Paramore, and other Fueled By Ramen artists, who would scribble/etch lyrics of their songs into their binders. I was a hardcore Paramore stan y'all and their music still holds a dear place in my heart.

(I would say this generations equivalent would be Paramore's label mate .fun, although they've encountered more success thus far...)

Nonetheless, I'm so stocked for this! Listening to Paramore brings back so much nostalgia and with new band members (that are more attractive #Gucci) - I'm interested to see how this will impact their sound and direction.

5 comments:

  1. "Yes, years before I officially pledged my allegiance to the Haus of Godney, I was a wannabe hipster rebel in High School that attempted to fit in with teenage angst-ridden cool kids in my creative writing class that often listened to indie-inspired bands like Paramore, and other Fueled By Ramen artists, and would scribble/etch lyrics of their songs into their binders. I was a hardcore Paramore stan y'all and their music still holds a dear place in my heart."

    speaking to my soul, lem. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to dat. Im so happy theyre making a new album ARFWHJKJKFHJSKG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not a stan, but the "the only exception">>>>>

    mycreys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh mannnnn, these songs instantly bring me back to high school! I feel old =(

    this is genuinely good pop music, I cant get enough! very excited.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved