Entries

Next Big Thing? Listen To Sia-Penned 'Kill, Fuck, Marry'




Saturday, November 10, 2012

What kind of Natalia Kills subject matter and Lana Del Rey music video?

Today, Neon Hitch released her new single, "Kill, Fuck, Marry," produced by Stargate and written by Sia.

Wait, I'm sorry. I'm just getting word in. That is NOT Neon Hitch, but rather newly signed singer-songwriter Nikki Williams. Her debut single, and accompanying video, "Kill, Fuck, Marry" was released last night on VEVO. Check it out below!



"Kill, Fuck, Marry - All the things I wanna do to you" --- SING DAT, GERL!!

I think the song is definitely a grower. I wasn't feeling it the first time, but listening to it over and over again, I'm feeling it more and more. I love the whole vibe I get from the song, and I thought the spin on popular high school game - kill, fuck, marry was pretty cute.

I'm not a huge Natalia Kills fan, but I think she would have slayed the hell out of "Kill, Fuck, Marry." Sadly for Natalia, I don't think the song would have gone anywhere with her - but it has potential with Nikki.

No doubt this girl Nikki Williams can sing, but can she become the next big thing? The jury is still out.

What did YOU think about Nikki Williams and "Kill, Fuck, Marry"?

8 comments:

  1. boring, but at least she can sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalia would kill this song! She should just ditch that dark style a little bit!
    Liked the song, great vocals, but i cant see it becoming a big hit...
    The music video is cool too
    and the guy is hot! (it makes up for me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish someone else recorded this song.
    ugh, sia's talent's going to waste...actually i wish sia recorded this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hater! This girl can sing, watch her because you will swallow these words

      Delete
    2. watch it with the h word, bruh.

      i didn't say she wasn't talented, but a song this edgy (for lack of a better term) i would want to hear from someone with a little more edge or personality and this chick just comes off hella bland in video.

      Delete
    3. "i didn't say she wasn't talented, but a song this edgy (for lack of a better term) i would want to hear from someone with a little more edge or personality and this chick just comes off hella bland in video."

      I can feel that comment.

      Delete
  4. This actually caught me right off; been on repeat all day. I'm definitely going to keep my eye on her.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved