Entries

New Music: Ke$ha - 'C'mon'




Thursday, November 15, 2012

We finally got a full track from Ke$ha's upcoming sophomore effort "Warrior." Today she premiered the Dr. Luke produced "C'mon" on her website.


No doubt Ke$ha is an amazing songwriter, and this is a quality album track. However, I'm starting to feel like Dr. Luke's sound might be holding back Ke$ha's talents a bit...?

Not sure, I'll hold off on the Luke conclusions until we hear the "cockpop." Until then, I'll keep carelessly dancing around my room to this.

"Warrior" hits stores on November 30.

4 comments:

  1. Great track! Hope to listen more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ittttttttttttt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I'm gonna buy this album, but I wanted Luke to use more the instrumental before the chorus, if he did a techno with it it would have been more amazing

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved