Entries

Lana Del Rey's 'Born To Die: Paradise Edition' Snippets




Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Today, the official album sampler for Lana Del Rey's "Born To Die: Paradise Edition" were released! Get into her euphoric, listless coo below.

(In the embed make sure you click the "Paradise" icon for the new snippets)



What are your thoughts? I was headed toward climax during that "Cola" snippet.

Also, I don't believe her album has leaked yet. If there is a download out there, I think you're listening to demos and looped snippets.

Update: Looks like I jinxed her, the album has officially leaked....somewhere....

4 comments:

  1. I had a listen to the leaked Paradise edition, and I can say it's just amazing! but I'm pretty sure it's demos, for the bad quality,
    and by the way, why she's releasing Born To Die sampler? didn't we enjoyed listening to the whole album since January?
    Excited for her! I just can get over her talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved