Entries

Gwen Stefani's 'Looking Hot' In New Music Video




Friday, November 2, 2012

Today, No Doubt surprisingly premiered the music video to, my favorite track from their album "Push and Shove," their second single "Looking Hot."



Lead singer Gwen Stefani looked, well, hot and the video actually had a concept and storyline, which is not what I was expecting at all. It wasn't a video I expect myself to willingly watch over and over again, but it was definitely a solid music video. Color me pleasantly surprised. I loved all the styles, colors and scenery!

2 comments:

  1. isn't this the third single ("settle down," then "push & shove" and now "looking hot")?

    i really don't like the new album;
    it sounds more like a basic bitch's imitation of a gwen solo album than a no doubt album.

    gwen's trademark lyricism just isn't there either,
    but i'm glad that the only songs i like from the album ended up being singles.

    and adrian is looking hooot (lol, i had to) as an outlaw (i know everyone goes apeshit over tony, but adrian was always my fave).
    csb

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Push & Shove" was just a promotional single to push the album. Not an official one. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved