Entries

Snippet: Pitbull & Alexandra Burke - 'Shots For The DJ'




Monday, October 29, 2012

Today, a snippet of Pitbull and Alexandra Burke's song 'Shots For the DJ' leaked. It is currently unknown what song this project is/war for. I'm feelin' it though!



That simple house beat with a dash of latin influences and Alexandra's smooth, sexy vocals are serving me life. Even Pitbull is bearable in that snippet. I'm looking forward to the full thing!!

Alexandra Burke is so underrated and it pains me how her last album "Heartbreak On Hold" was a virtual punching bag for bloggers earlier this year. She has all the talent in the world, and I'm rooting that she gets surrounded by the right label and team to push that talent globally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved