Entries

Premiere: One Direction - 'Little Things'




Monday, October 29, 2012

Today, One Direction premiered their Ed Sheeran penned, Dr. Luke produced second single "Little Things." Listen to the stripped down, guitar ballad below.



Mmmm, serve me that blue-eyed soulful melisma during the chorus: "I'm in love with you." This is actually decent, I knew they had talent - I'm glad they finally showcased it in a high profile single. I loved the emphasis on the raw vocals and harmonies between the band members. Even though some of the lyrics are eye-roll worthy: "You still have to squeeze into your jeans / but you’re perfect to me."

This shows that you don't have to sing things like "Swag, Swag On You" or snatch up Pharrell just to grow up or show some artistic evolution!

No doubt this song will have the girls and gays within their demographic clutching to their [insert member of choice here] posters - because it damn near had me reaching for my Niall poster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved