Entries

Come Here, Sluts: Enrique Iglesias - '...Found You' Video




Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Today, Enrique Iglesias premiered the music video for his Sammy Adams assisted lead single, "Finally Found You."


I was halfway through the video and was ready to blog something like "This video continues the trend of basic, boring music videos by male artists" -- until, alas, the scenes after 2:40 happened, giving me JUST enough to peak my interest --- then the (slightly blurred) moneyshot at 3:30 came and gave us one of the most memorable scenes of the year, only behind the scenes found in this masterpiece.

I might be overreacting, but I get turned on so easily - even the breeze hitting my gonads the right way gets me hot. I can't wait for the gifs.

Somebody hold me right now.

2 comments:

  1. "even the breeze hitting my gonads the right way gets me hot." NOOOOOO!!!!! I CAN'T JSKSFHASK FKJSDJJFHSDFHSD FFSDDFH SDJ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved