Entries

Britney's X-Factor Guest Judge: Who Will It Be?




Sunday, July 22, 2012

Now that the X-Factor auditions are over, Brit fans have one more super exciting X-Factor event to wait for... The part where they go to her house, she invites a friend over and they watch the contestants perform in their yard. 

I've put together a list off possible guest judges and the likelihood of them actually showing up!

Madonna - I feel like a lot of people would expect this because Brit and Madge are such great friends. This is actually pretty likely because Madonna will be touring in the states starting in late August. X-Factor premiers on mid-September, and Judges Houses doesn't air until late October. I guess it's all about timing.

Lady Gaga - Just as expected as Madonna, since they seem to enjoy each other's company on TV, but a lot less likely. Gaga won't be touring in the US until next year. I guess she could make a special trip for Brit, but I wouldn't count on it. 

Rihanna - I don't think she's doing anything significant, except if she has an album coming out late this years as some rumors say. If she does, this might be a great way to promote herself. She did do this last season, though, so two years in a row might be out of the question.

Nicki Minaj - There have been a lot of rumors circulating that this is definitely happening. It makes sense. Britney and Nicki spent half a year touring together. Nicki will be touring the UK, but she's off for a lot of August and all of September... so this could very well happen!

Pharrell - I wouldn't mind this, mostly because he is gorgeous. He's worked with Britney since 2001 and they've been great friends since. Plus, he's always in LA.

Diddy - Also a good friend of Britney who she randomly brings up and has been pictured with over the years. I don't know how they're friends or why. I'd prefer it wasn't him, though.

Jamie Lynn Spears - I'm all for sisterly love, but I would be totally bummed by this. 

Gwen Stefani - Britney and Gwen are well known friends. Britney even babysat for Gwen and their kids have play dates. I think this would be surprising and dynamite! 

Sabi - I'd be pissed... but I think she has an album coming out!

Ke$ha - Just as likely as Nicki. New album coming. Not touring. Good friends with Brit! I think this is our best option.

Who would you like to see sit next to Britney to throw shade at someone who may or may not be famous for a month or two? 


9 comments:

  1. If it was Justin, I think the world would end. And I think Gwen should do it, it would be great publicity for the new No Doubt era and let's face it we all love us some Gwen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i'll be Will I Am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will.i.am I mean they have a future single together so maybe it's him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet. Britney got 95% of her X Factor from loving Janet. It really depends though. If Britney gets Over 30s (doubtful), she could have anyone. If she has Boys, I think she'll have a male "guest." Girls, could be any of the listed above artists. And groups, it would only be right to have JT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'll be someone she's worked with, say along the lines of Madonna, Gaga, Will.i.am, Ke$ha, Sabi...
    Most of them are touring or releasing new music soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's Sabi, I'm going to kill myself.

      I wouldn't mind Ke$ha.

      Delete
  6. I wouldn't mind Ke$ha.

    I would hate if Sabi, Nicki, or Madonna were used. I don't think Madonna would do this anyway.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved