Entries

Jay-Z & Justin Timberlake Set Mini-Tour Dates




Friday, February 22, 2013

I guess I won't be seeing them together this summer unless I want to travel 628 miles. Shit.

Oh well. I saw Jay-Z a couple of years ago and came really close to crying. (He's my favorite rapper, for those who didn't know. I know every word to every rap.) I can live without seeing JT.

Check out the dates below.

07/17 – Toronto, ON @ Rogers Centre
07/19 – New York, NY @ Yankee Stadium
07/22 – Chicago, IL @ Soldier Field
07/26 – San Francisco, CA @ Candlestick Park
07/28 – Los Angeles, CA @ Rose Bowl
07/31 – Vancouver, BC @ BC Place Stadium
08/04 – Hershey, PA @ Hershey Stadium
08/06 – Detroit, MI @ Ford Field
08/08 – Baltimore, MD @ M&T Bank Stadium
08/10 – Boston, MA @ Fenway Park
08/13 – Philadelphia, PA @ Citizens Bank Park

1 comment:

  1. Why bother with a Mini-Tour? Why not just do a full one if the album is coming out?

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Hot This Week

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved