Entries

Faceoff: Sia v. Christina Aguilera - 'Blank Page'




Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Last night, the full version of Sia's demo for "Blank Page" leaked. "Blank Page" is a track from Christina Aguilera's latest album "Lotus." Listen to both versions of the track below and vote for who YOU think sang it best!

As usual, my opinion after the jump.





Whose Version Of "Blank Page" Do You Like More?
  
Sia's version is a bit more emotional, I think Christina's voice is too loud during the chorus in her version. There's just something about Sia's voice that sounds more vulnerable and fits the song a lot more. The verses on Christina's final version are a lot better though. 

Overall, Christina's version is better but I see myself listening to Sia's version of "Blank Page" more had she released the song for herself.

4 comments:

  1. SIA 100%

    Floptina raped the song

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought of sia as some light skin 25 year girl omg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMFG ARE YOU JOKING???????

      have you never seen Clap Your Hands?

      Delete
  3. I have to disagree with you Martian. Sia is singing like she's reading a paper. I think Christina sounds emotional because she actually went through that (with her divorce or a past relationship?), although I agree that she screams a lot. But Christina still wins for me, not by far tho.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved