Entries

Songs Glee Missed Out On This Season




Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I may not be the biggest Glee fan in the world, but I've seen the show enough times to know that it's gone to piss. I've been waiting on an announcement for the songs below to be performed, but they never came. Check out my list below... and let me know what songs you think they desperately need in the comments.

"Beat Down" by Steve Aoki (Featuring Iggy Azalea & Anger Dimas)

I don't know if the new Quinn (aka Kitty) sings on the show or not, but this was a helluva missed opportunity for her to get ratchet with Marley. If she swang her ponytail even one time I'd probably been on the floor convulsing. She's cute, but she's definitely no Quinn. This is the kind of song she needs to help shake up the show and get people watching again.

"Good Girl" by Carrie Underwood

I was 99.936% sure that Santana was going to sing this to Marley when she found out she was dating a Puckerman and letting Kitty fill her head with foolishness. Santana's probably the only person that could do this song justice, too... so it would have been perfect. Instead, she got into a bitch fight with Quinn. I was quite alright with that, though.

"Climax" by Usher


I'm fairly sure Rachel and Finn broke up or something completely expected by everyone. The situation seemed to take a backseat to the new kid drama on the show, but Finn could have sang this song at any time. I blame his extremely mediocre vocals. If anything, Kurt can use his high pitched vocals to give it a try. I just think that may hurt my ears a bit...


What songs are you guys thinking we need? Leave suggestions below, along with your name, and I'll add them to this post!

2 comments:

  1. 2nd season was where it got super popular but it was complete trash imo. All they did was current pop songs and there was no continuous story line except for Kurt's. They tried to do a 180 in the 3rd season and they ended up with bad story lines and very little pop songs. (It did have a few ups though like the Adele mash up)

    4th season (current) is probably their best. The storylines have gotten a lot better and Kurt and Rachel are less annoying now that they're in New York. The songs choices are a lot better and they have great recurring characters (Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson).

    ReplyDelete
  2. they need to do diamonds.... but santana needs to sing it...

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved