Entries

Zany Club Track: Girls Aloud - 'On The Metro' Snippet




Monday, November 19, 2012

Today a snippet of Girls Aloud's new song "On the Metro" hit the internet. The track is slated to appear on their greatest hits album, "Ten." Listen to the energetic club track below!!


"I don't have your number, only got your name / I left my heart at the disco, now I'm crying on the metro."

Who ever wrote this track must have been snooping through my diary because this is bringing up some sad, sad memories...


Credit to The View

5 comments:

  1. You will love to know that Nicola Roberts is credited as a songwriter on this song, I guess. ;)

    GREAT snippet btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. xo I might have to send Queen Nicola a jug of my tears from that night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for it!
    I loved Something New and I really looking forward this track too.
    #CherylTeam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicola shoulda stole this mutha for her next album. (hoping she makes another. Better fucking make another.)

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Hot This Week

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved