Entries

Wait: Glee To Perform 'Let's Have A Kiki'




Sunday, November 11, 2012


Oh man, I might have watch the next episode of Glee. According to Sarah Jessica Parker, who is guest starring in a few episodes this season, the cast will perform the Scissor Sister's flawless anthem, "Let's Have A Kiki!"




Remember when I said this song would be a sleeper hit? Well, this is it folks. Here it comes. 

The song will obviously be performed by Kurt. I honestly wish that new fine ass Jake dude would perform it, so I could catch my life.

2 comments:

  1. Jake....I think I just drooled a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...i guess.
    they can't do a worse job than the scissor sisters did.

    i loved this song until i saw them perform it live, now whenever i hear it all i can think about is jake flopping around arrhythmically on wendy williams while wendy side-eyes.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved