Entries

Praise The Illuminati! Ke$ha's 'Die Young' Video




Thursday, November 8, 2012

Right on schedule, this morning Ke-$-ha premiered the music video for her "Warrior" lead single "Die Young." According to your poll votes, many of you are definitely checking for this video! Does it live up to the hype?



Ke$ha ditches the glitter and trash for her most sexed up video to date. I LOVED the first 90-seconds of the video -- Ke$ha getting carried out the car, the red lips, choreography, and the scenery...but then the product placement kicked in and the video went down hill from there. It's definitely not a bad video, but I expected a lot more after seeing the amazing behind the scenes photos. Dare I say some aspects of the video looked kinda cheap? Those green screen shots were serving me some "Swagger Jagger" realness

Not to mention, all that Illuminati symbolism would make Jonas Akerlund blush.

I think the "Blow" video remains her best video overall. I think if there is any  knock against Ke$ha's career at this point, it's that she has yet to deliver a really strong music video.

6 comments:

  1. Floptina this is how you make a video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. completely agree about the only knock against Ke$ha. Blow was def. her best video. It's an absolute shame she didn't release more singles from cannibal, that was her best piece of work to date.

    "Die Young" is too kids bop pop for me, I want her darker, dirtier music. She has soooo much potential. SPRAY ME WITH YOUR GARBAGE GLITTER CANNON KWEEN KE$HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was definitely not her best. Dope song, video sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Not to mention, all that Illuminati symbolism would make Jonas Akerlund blush." Ok you made my day with this comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this video though? The symbolism is like, a joke & I think she meant it that way. The dancing's pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved