Entries

'Warrior' Leak Party: 'Supernatural,' 'Crazy Kids,' Title Track




Friday, November 23, 2012

There might be a leak party sooner than we think....



That chorus is such a knock. I just want to belt out on top of a rock in the middle of a forest under the stars.
Credit: Wonderland


(Updated @ 8:50 p.m.) "Crazy Kids" just leaked, so I'm going to make this the leak party post for now, I'm not sure how many more tracks we're going to get tonight though.


For the record, "Crazy Kids" is a f*cking BOP. LOVING this track!! In fact, as I keep repeating it...it has quickly become one of my favorite and most quote worthy tracks of the year. I kept saying on Twitter that this track reminded me ALOT of "Fergalicious"....and whataya know, will.i.am has a writing credit on the track.


(Update @ 10:10 a.m.) The title track "Warrior" leaked around 1 a.m. this morning.




(Update @ 3:19 p.m.) "Love Into the Light

15 comments:

  1. i came all over myself and my room...what a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This album is slaying my entire existence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK THE NEW VERSION OF SUPERNATURAL IS AMAZING!! I hate the bridge but I can get used to it because they made it better, but the verses is amazing this is a sex hit. I love the chorus of Crazy Kids but I don't like the instrumental of the verses. This album is gonna close 2012 with high notes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NOOOO! The verses are LIFE LIFE LIFE.

      ♪♪ I'm fresher than dat Gucci, dem boys dey what my coochie. I say "No, I'm no hoochie" / Yo homegirl hatin' I say "Who she?" ♪♪

      http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbjdksYcfN1qgb05yo1_500.gif

      Delete
  4. Crazy Kids kind of reminds me of Dev's "Booty Bounce"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Link????? Must have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Warrior has leaked. And so has the old flames deconstructed as well

    ReplyDelete
  7. disaster autotune shit thats all i can say

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Into The Light just leaked too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The whole album is streaming on iTunes!

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved