Entries

Music Video: One Direction - 'Little Things'




Friday, November 2, 2012

Moments ago, One Direction premiered the music video for their new single "Little Things" - the second single from their upcoming sophomore album "Take Me Home" (which you can listen to the snippets of when I post them in a second).


I hate videos like this and "Little Things" does nothing to change those feelings, but all things considered, I don't know what else they could have done for a music video. No doubt their stans, Directioners, are on the verge of orgasms tears. I do like the song though, and it was nice to see which band member was singing what parts during the video.

Now for the tea we all want to know -- will the "Little Things" video snatch that record back from Justin Bieber?

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna be honest, I've never been that big of a fan of their music... but this was cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. They've impressed me with this song and "Tell Me A Lie" from their first album served me life.

      Delete
  2. I love Zayn so much. He is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved