Entries

Miguel Excited About Working With Beyoncé




Friday, November 2, 2012

Rising R&B star Miguel recently gave an interview to MTV where he talked about getting the call to work with Beyoncé on her upcoming fifth studio album:
“I just got word that I’ll be in [the studio] with Beyoncé tomorrow which is amazing. I heard it from my team, and I was like, ‘Are you serious?’ ‘Are you sure?’ ‘Are we talking about the Beyoncé? And after taking a second to confirm and double confirm and triple confirm, I’m excited to hear the direction of her new material, and hopefully come up with something that’s really special and really showcases her perspective.” “She’s definitely the most dominant female [artist]— dedicated and driven. I’m such a huge fan so it’s gonna be really cool.“
I smell an future R&B smash! 

1 comment:

  1. ugh...these queens.

    i just want an album full of her talking shit and being sleazy (e.g.: "diva" and "videophone") or at the very least another song like "kitty kat" so if she's not working with the neps me duncurr.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved