Entries

Whoa: Rihanna's 'Diamonds' To Feature... Surprise!




Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This just in! Rihanna has four streets closed down in downtown LA hoping to keep the video shoot private, but prying fans are reporting that Chris Brown arrived on the set not to long ago and will starring as the lead male in the music video.

Let us all reread that to make sure our eyes aren't playing tricks on us.


OK, let me stop pretending like I'm surprised by the media circus that is Chrihanna. Nothing about them really surprises me anymore, but I'm sure someone will find this shocking and bitch about it. 





3 comments:

  1. OMG when I saw Britney, I thought she was the surprise....Chrihanna is so 2000nlate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so accurate.
    literally, my exact reaction down to the number of blinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is just going public with chris in this era cuz she knows everyone will talk about it.... PROMOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved