Entries

Next for Katy Perry: Vacation, Album, Movie?




Thursday, July 5, 2012


Katy Perry will be taking a summer break before she begins working on her third album in the fall. The album will surely be highly anticipated, seeing that her previous album and re-release spun five #1 singles and is currently in the running for a sixth.

USA Today also reveiled that Katy is in the running to star in a Lucille Ball biopic, though Katy is doubtful of her ability to do the role justice.

That future includes her first real break, beginning Aug. 1. "I don't have one thing on my calender for the rest of my life after that if I don't want."

Not likely. In the fall she begins work on her fourth studio album and will assess an array of projects — Perry even dreams about playing comedian Lucille Ball in a biopic.

"I don't know if I could do her justice," Perry says. "All the stars would have to align. But I like aligning stars."'
Due to the success of her movie, Part of Me, Katy's latest single, "Wide Awake" touched #1 on iTunes and has seen a massive radio increase.  Check out our Daily Radio Updates page to keep up with all of the top US singles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved