Entries

Nelly Furtado Covers Beau Monde Magazine




Sunday, July 8, 2012

This is a beautiful picture. I love the dress, I love the hair and I love Nelly's class.

Nelly's 'comeback' hasn't been succesful... at all, which sucks cause I think 'Big Hoops' had big potential. It was something different and the outro slays.

I don't like Nelly that much, but do you guys remember she was one of the biggest popstars in the world just a few years ago. Her 'Loose' era was flawless and I still sometimes listen to 'Maneater', 'Say It Right' and 'Promiscuous'.

What are your thoughts: Has Nelly become irrelevant? Let us know!

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that picture is old. Like Loose era old lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a romanian magazine cover? i am from Romania!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I'm from Romania too and I've seen this cover on so many sites!
    Old picture, though...

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved