Entries

Marina & the Diamonds Makes US Debut on Kimmel




Tuesday, July 10, 2012


Last night Marina began her US promo trail for her new single "Primadonna" and her album, Electra Heart, which was released last night.

I love her stage presence. I couldn't take my eyes off of her the entire performance... but I must say her vocals started off a bit airy.

Hopefully we'll see her perform more and "Primadonna" will pick up on radio... if not I'm sure the second single, "How to Be A Heartbreaker" will be a huge success.


1 comment:

  1. Not her 'debut' she performed ages ago with the release of The Family Jewels. But, 'debut' for Electra Heart era.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved