Entries

Katy Holmes Covers ELLE




Thursday, July 5, 2012

Another sad Hollywood divorce that is ripping apart the life of an innocent child. 

Katy Holmes, however, has been seemingly happen over the past few days with Suri smiling right beside her! I truly feared for them, but hopefully everything will turn out nicely for her!

You can pick up this in just over a week. More for inside below.


Katie Holmes opens up to Elle magazine’s August 2012 issue, which hits newsstands on July 17.

In the interview, the 33-year-old actress spoke about Tom Cruise, and reportedly hinted at the possible impending divorce papers. Here’s what she had to share:

On Tom Cruise: “He has been Tom Cruise for 30 years, I know who I am and where I am and where I want to go, so I want to focus on that.”

On starting fresh in her 30s: “I feel sexier. I think in my 20s, it’s like you’re trying too hard to figure everything out…I’m starting to come into my own. It’s like a new phase.”

On being her own person: “Things are not handed to anyone. If anything, you work a little bit harder when you’re in such visible circumstances.”


2 comments:

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved