Entries

Havana Brown Struts Around 'America's Got Talent' Stage




Friday, July 20, 2012

Pussycat Dolls who? Havana Brown and her group of svelt, sexy background dancers took the stage of America's Got Talent to promote "We Run The Night," which seems to have been charting forever.

I absolutely LOVE this song! The breakdown is pretty much the reason I exist!

Plus, I've never seen Havana Brown except in pictures, so the face that she can actually hold an 8-count is super exciting! She totally has a new fan!



3 comments:

  1. WHY DID SHE SING THIS SONG??? She has a perfect summer song on her album "You'll be mine", she has to promote that one or Spread a Little Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out her EP When the Lights Go Out!!!!! REVIEW IT TOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great performance from Havana Brown! I don’t think it was a great song choice but the performance was great. I love to watch Americas Got Talent and you never know what to expect with the next audition. I’m sure glad my coworker from Dish told me about watching it. I get all my awesome shows recorded automatically to my Hopper for viewing later when I have time. I’ve had the Hopper for a few weeks now and the Auto Hop feature lets me skip commercials on primetime shows. I hate the commercials and I always manually fast forward them. Now I can focus more time on my family and shows and save a ton of time not watching commercials. With Auto Hop I don’t have to fast-forward and rewind to find the start of the next scene, and I can save money on replacing batteries.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved