Entries

Hot or Flop: Drake's 1st Single From 3rd Album




Sunday, February 3, 2013

Drake was due to drop the first single from his upcoming studio album after the Grammy Awards, but it looks like his impatient nature got the best of him. 

The song is a not the radio bop that I was expecting and I don't expect it to resonate well with urban station directors at first. However, Drake's got a pretty large following and I'm sure radio will spin the song just to please fans. 

Do you think the song is hot, or will it flop?

Let me add that I love the hook. It's insanely catch. It'll probably be my ringtone.



1 comment:

  1. LOL, this song flop hard!
    this like coming from shitty mixtape of my neighborhood! yes u better start from the start man!

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved