Entries

A 'Beautiful' Performance: Girls Aloud At 'Top Pops'




Friday, December 28, 2012

Earlier this week, Girls Aloud paid a visit to Christmas Special 'Top of the Pops' to perform their latest single, ballad "Beautiful Cause You Love Me." 

The live, pitch-perfect vocals, adlibs, the harmonies...and after the three minute mark, the Girls showed just how you bring a song home for a live performance. Honestly, I shed a tear.


I'm on my 10th time watching that, honestly. Maybe I'm just on my man period.

Are Martian and I the only ones that like this song?! Everywhere I go people always trash it! It may be a bit melodramatic, but I think the way they sing it is so beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but if you think those vocals are live, you're crazy.

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved