Entries

Xtina, Usher On Pitbull's 'Global Warming' Tracklist




Wednesday, October 24, 2012


The tracklist for pop... rapper Pitbull was unveiled. Check out titles of tracks you'll never hear of ever again below.

STANDARD:
  1. “Global Warming” (Intro) [feat. Sensato]
  2. “Don’t Stop the Party” (feat. TJR)
  3. “Feel This Moment” (feat. Christina Aguilera)
  4. “Back in Time”
  5. “Hope We Meet Again” (feat. Chris Brown)
  6. “Party Ain’t Over” (feat. Usher)
  7. “Drinks for You (Ladies Anthem)” [feat. Jennifer Lopez]
  8. “Have Some Fun” (feat. The Wanted)
  9. “Outta Nowhere” (feat. Danny Mercer)
  10. “Tchu Tchu Tcha” (feat. Enrique Iglesias)
  11. “Last Night (Never Happen)” [feat. Havanna Brown]
  12. “Off That”

DELUXE:
  1. “Echa Pa’lla (Manos Pa’rriba)” [feat. Papaya]
  2. “Everybody Fucks” (feat. Akon & David Rush)
  3. “Get It Started” (feat. Shakira)
  4. “11:59″ (feat. Vein)
Lead single "Get It Started" was absolutely horrible (and got demoted to deluxe album track) and current single "Don't Stop the Party" is a non-factor on U.S. radio; I downloaded it but never listened to the track in full. The next single is rumored to be the Christina Aguilera assisted "Feel This Moment," but hopefully someone can make a good fan-made loop of Aggy doing the hook for 3-minutes because I rather hear that than hear Pitbull re-hash the same concepts and terminology: "Dale!" / "Own the night." / "Mr. Worldwide" / "I be in Miami, St. Tropez, Tokyo" / "Mr. 305 from the streets now I'm global."

Pitbull used to be decent early in his (mainstream) career, but totally sold out....I'm not condemning that though, like Nicki Minaj said earlier this year in an interview (and I paraphrase) - "I rather be selling records with pop songs than releasing "hardcore" rap music that people on the streets will appreciate, but won't buy."

ONE more thing before I'm done...the tracklisting does look promising though soley based on featuring artists. Chris Brown, Usher, JLo....those are pretty strong featuring artists, and their previous tracks with Pitbull are all decent. I'm definately looking forward to the Havana Brown song though. Havana Brown's EP earlier this year has been my favorite body of work by an artist ALL YEAR. If you haven't heard Havana's "When the Lights Go Out" EP - you MUST. So with that in mind, I'll definitely be jumping to track No. 11 when I get around to listening to the album.

"Global Warming" will release on November 19.

4 comments:

  1. I love you so much for mentioning Havana Brown's EP. SO good! Spread a little loveeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally you talk about Havanna Brown EP. I do think it's the best album so far this year the songs "you'll be mine", "spread a little love" they were amazing. I'm really looking out to hear the duet with Havanna, JLo and The Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't he just release an album though; my name is armando or some shit...?

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved