Entries

Katy Perry's Potato Chip Endorsement




Wednesday, July 25, 2012

This is different and unexpected! Starting in the fall, Katy Perry will appear on all branding for POPchips, which are like round, less flavorful Doritos. Apparently, Katy loves them and is super excited about the deal. 

Katy Perry has a new favorite snack.

The pop star is the new face of Popchips and will appear in advertising for the brand this fall.

"I was hooked after my first bite!" Perry said in a release. "When I discover something good, I want to share it with everyone I know, so I tweeted about it."

Popchips approached her, and the rest is history. Perry will also be investing in the company and becoming a creative partner, joining fellow Popchips celeb investors such as Ashton Kutcher, David Ortiz and Sean "Diddy" Combs.

It won't be Perry's first venture into the business world: she's lent her name to two fragrances and partnered with brands such as Ubisoft, as well as serving as producer on her recent concert film, "Katy Perry: Part of Me."

Britney has me drinking Pepsi for a while, even though I hate it, and Destiny's Child sent me on a McDonald's binge when I was 14... so I wonder if my next addiction is POPchips?


1 comment:

  1. ^ Where's your snack, hoe? Oh, right...

    ReplyDelete

 

Connect

Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Check Us Out on Google+

Copyright © 2010 • MartianTV • All rights reserved